Willow water - Root growth
Willow water is a super cool stuff that boosts the growth of cuttings and seedlings. You can also use it when watering after repotting, so that the roots recover quickly.
Instructions for use:
- Mix 1 part willow water with 9 parts water.
- Give your cuttings or seedlings this mixture every few days.
- After repotting, give plants a good shot of willow water to help them recover.
This magical willow water makes your plants super strong!
- Type: Natural preparation that stimulates root development
- Content: 50 ml Production
- Made in: Brittany, France
Use: 2 full pipettes for 100 ml of water when watering after repotting